Foreign Assets Declaration (M720) in Spain
Foreign Assets Declaration (M720) in Spain: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a tax returns & fiscal services lawyer in Spain
- Inma, tax returns & fiscal services lawyer in CastellonInmaculada has assisted individuals and corporations in the Valencia region with the legal and tax matters for over 30 years. From offices in Valencia City and Castellón de la Plana, Inmaculada provides expert legal advice and assistance to English-speakers in Property matters, Contract Breaches/Debt Recovery, Family law and Business formation and bookkeeping service.
Foreign Assets Declaration (M720)
Who is this Service for?
The Spanish government have made it an obligation for all residents to declare any assets they hold outside Spain, in particular, but not restricted to, properties and bank accounts held in the UK or elsewhere in the world. You are obliged to declare if within any particular category, you own assets with a combined value of over €50,000: This applies to owners, beneficiaries of trusts, and those held by a company you control.
What does this service consist of?
- Reminder each year in advance of the statutory declaration date
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the assets you must declare and the documentation you will need to present
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax return
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.