Income Tax Declaration (Renta) in Spain
- AngelaAngela has over 20 years experience as a practising lawyer in Spain. She has assisted English-speaking clients throughout her career in property matters, business law, immigration as we as the areas that so often touch on foreign residents' lives such as family law and inheritance matters.
Income Tax Declaration (Renta)
Who is this Service for?
Unlike the UK, Spain requires most residents and all property owners to submit a tax return. Exceptions include those with an annual income from a single source of less than €22,000, who need not declare. However, if an individual has an income from more than one source, they are obliged to make a personal income tax return if the sum of second and subsequent sources of income is over €1,500.
What does this service consist of?
- Reminder each year in advance of the statutory declaration date
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the types of income you must declare and the deductions and any discounts you may be able to take advantage of
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax return
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.