Tourist Rentals Tax in Spain
Tourist Rentals Tax in Spain - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a tax returns & fiscal services lawyer in Spain
Vera is a dual qualified Spanish and Italian lawyer with 20 years of experience in property and conveyancing, commercial and tax law, wills and inheritance, international contracts, tourism and timeshare law, civil, administrative and international private law. Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Spanish (bilingual proficiency), Italian (native proficiency), French (professional working proficiency) and German (elementary proficiency).
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Seville City
- Torre Del Mar
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Tourist Rentals Tax
Who is this Service for?
A common activity in Spain by non-resident property owners is to rent-out a holiday home to short-stay guests. Given the popularity of the activity, the Spanish government has been keen to ensure that the activity is controlled and – of course – any profits taxed. Tax on income must be paid on a quarterly basis.
What does this service consist of?
- Reminder each quarter in advance of the statutory declaration date for submission of tax returns (as well as annual Non-Resident Income Tax as required)
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the information and documentation needed to make the appropriate tax return
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax returns
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.