Tourist Rentals Tax in Spain
- CarlosCarlos is a highly qualified and experienced bilingual lawyer with dual US and Spanish citizenship. He has obtained batchelor and masters degrees via attendance at a number of prestigious universities including the Universities of Navarra, Leiden and Cambridge, The Hague Academy of International Law, Holland and the IESE Business School in Barcelona. Carlos specialises in the following areas: International Law, Company Law, Civil Law (Property/Family Matters), Administrative Law and his firm provides accounting services.Cases completed: 37
Testimonials for Tourist Rentals Tax
- Davinder Singh Syan, Switzerland
Carlos was extremely helpful,he work is also very fast and he have always time for me.Mar 27, 2019
- Philip Glencross, UK
Carlos was extremely helpful, couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend him to friends.Feb 26, 2019
- Stephen Owusu Ansah, Madrid
Carlos is a professional and respectful lawyer, he has helped me a lot and with my police clearance...i would like to recommend him to everyone! Thanks.Feb 23, 2019
Tourist Rentals Tax
Who is this Service for?
A common activity in Spain by non-resident property owners is to rent-out a holiday home to short-stay guests. Given the popularity of the activity, the Spanish government has been keen to ensure that the activity is controlled and – of course – any profits taxed. Tax on income must be paid on a quarterly basis.
What does this service consist of?
- Reminder each quarter in advance of the statutory declaration date for submission of tax returns (as well as annual Non-Resident Income Tax as required)
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the information and documentation needed to make the appropriate tax return
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax returns
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.