Tourist Rentals Tax in Malaga City
Tourist Rentals Tax in Malaga City: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a tax returns & fiscal services lawyer in Malaga City
- Miguel, tax returns & fiscal services lawyer in Malaga CityMiguel is a highly qualified - and regulated - economista, similar to a chartered accountant in the UK. He specialises in business and property matters and over the years has assisted many English-speakers relocating to Spain who wish to establish their businesses in Spain and also get assistance with property investment. Miguel speaks English fluently.
Tourist Rentals Tax
Who is this Service for?
A common activity in Spain by non-resident property owners is to rent-out a holiday home to short-stay guests. Given the popularity of the activity, the Spanish government has been keen to ensure that the activity is controlled and – of course – any profits taxed. Tax on income must be paid on a quarterly basis.
What does this service consist of?
- Reminder each quarter in advance of the statutory declaration date for submission of tax returns (as well as annual Non-Resident Income Tax as required)
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the information and documentation needed to make the appropriate tax return
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax returns
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.