Wealth Tax (Modelo 714) in Spain
Testimonials for Encarnación Mercedes
kenneth Quinn, Alcala La Real
Encarnacion was very able to understand the problem and deal with it in a extremely direct manner.
From first meeting to conclusion an excellent professional person!
Jun 12, 2020
Wealth Tax (Modelo 714)
Who is this Service for?
This tax on Spanish tax residents made a comeback in recent years – after a long time in the wilderness - in an effort by the Spanish government to improve its finances. It is applied over a person’s assets i.e. not on income but on acquired wealth. The tax is devolved to the Autonomous Regions so the specific tax will depend on where you live. Typically the tax applies to anyone with accumulated wealth greater than 700,000€, though in some regions it is lower (Cataluña, Extremadura and Aragón).
What does this service consist of?
- Reminder each year in advance of the statutory declaration date
Code of Reasonable Fees
Free Support Services Included
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.