Wealth Tax (Modelo 714) in Zaragoza
Wealth Tax (Modelo 714) in Zaragoza: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a tax returns & fiscal services lawyer in Zaragoza
- Francisco, tax returns & fiscal services lawyer in ZaragozaWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.
Wealth Tax (Modelo 714)
Who is this Service for?
This tax on Spanish tax residents made a comeback in recent years – after a long time in the wilderness - in an effort by the Spanish government to improve its finances. It is applied over a person’s assets i.e. not on income but on acquired wealth. The tax is devolved to the Autonomous Regions so the specific tax will depend on where you live. Typically the tax applies to anyone with accumulated wealth greater than 700,000€, though in some regions it is lower (Cataluña, Extremadura and Aragón).
What does this service consist of?
- Reminder each year in advance of the statutory declaration date
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the information and documentation needed to make the appropriate tax return
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax return
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.