Airline Compensation Claims in Portugal
Cases completed: 47
Testimonials for Teresa
Antonio Romani, Aveiro
I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone requiring legal services.
Aug 07, 2020
Rachel Stevenson, Peniche
I would definitely recommend her services.
Jul 27, 2020
Alex Anderson, Coimbra
Jul 22, 2020
Claire Maciel, Portimão
Jun 20, 2020
Mrs Ruth Rettie, Australia
Oct 01, 2018
Airline Compensation Claims
Who is this Service for?
You are covered by EU Passenger rights – and subsequently have a right to receive compensation - if your flight is internal to the EU, lands in the EU and is an EU airline, or departs the EU on either an EU or non-EU airline. Compensation is available for cancelled or delayed flights (over 3 hours), denied boarding, over-booking and lost luggage.
What does this service consist of?
- An experienced lawyer English-speaking lawyer, specialising in such claims will take details of your complaint and advise on compensation
- The lawyer will obtain all of the relevant information and documentation to submit the claim, negotiating with the airline
- If the airline fails to make an appropriate offer, legal proceedings will be initiated.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.