Maritime Law in Mersin
Dilruba graduated from the Gazi University, Faculty of Law and for several years has been working at one of the top law firms of Ankara specialising on cases regarding insurance law, corporate law, labour law, enforcement law and international private law that embodies different departments for each field of law. She is fluent in English and German as well as her native Turkish
Who is this Service for?
Our firm offers a full range of legal services to ship owners, charterers, ship managers and ship financing institutions.
What does this service consist of?
- Advice and assistance with the sale and purchase of vessels
- Certificate Renewals
- Registration of Mortgages
- Advice on advantages of double tax treaties
- Taxation of vessels under the tonnage tax system (TTS) for ship owners
- Tax Audits regarding VAT and Immatriculation Tax
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.