Seizure of Goods in France
Seizure of Goods in France: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in France
- Caroline, lawyer in ParisCaroline began her career in well known French & English law firms, such as HMN & Partners, Elborne Mitchell, 5 Essex Court Chambers and Atkin Chambers, where she practised in insurance, construction and litigation fields, specifically insurance and reinsurance law relating to industrial risks, civil liability (contracts, tort, professional matters or defective products) and transport law. She took the oath in 2009 and works in both French and English in civil and commercial matters relating to construction issues, general insurance, industrial risk issues, product liability cases, property and equine law.
Seizure of Goods
Who is this Service for?
Companies transporting goods across Europe can find themselves in difficulties if their lorry is stopped and impounded for an alleged infraction. This can occur simply when crossing a bridge over the weight limit or some other infraction. Of course, speed is of the essence in order to get the goods back on the road and delivered as soon as possible.
What does this service consist of?
- An experienced lawyer English-speaking lawyer, will speak to the local transport Police on your behalf to understand the infraction and the options for getting the transport back on the road
- The lawyer will visit the police station to arrange for the release of the driver and transport
- Representation of the company and/or driver before the local courts.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.