Seizure of Goods in Italy
Marco graduated with merit in Law in 2008 at the University of Milan and subsequently passed the Italian State Bar in the first attempt. His competence includes, besides advocacy in public hearings, the drafting of expert opinion, writs, deeds and contracts in the areas of civil and criminal law. Together with the other members of his firm expert legal assistance is provided in accountancy, banking & finance law, in corporate & commercial law, in tax & family law as well as in corporate criminal law. Marco has many international clients and, over the last 10 years he has dealt with both domestic and transnational legal cases.
Seizure of Goods
Who is this Service for?
Companies transporting goods across Europe can find themselves in difficulties if their lorry is stopped and impounded for an alleged infraction. This can occur simply when crossing a bridge over the weight limit or some other infraction. Of course, speed is of the essence in order to get the goods back on the road and delivered as soon as possible.
What does this service consist of?
- An experienced lawyer English-speaking lawyer, will speak to the local transport Police on your behalf to understand the infraction and the options for getting the transport back on the road
- The lawyer will visit the police station to arrange for the release of the driver and transport
- Representation of the company and/or driver before the local courts.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.