Seizure of Goods in Spain
Vera is a dual qualified Spanish and Italian lawyer with 20 years of experience in property and conveyancing, commercial and tax law, wills and inheritance, international contracts, tourism and timeshare law, civil, administrative and international private law. Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Spanish (bilingual proficiency), Italian (native proficiency), French (professional working proficiency) and German (elementary proficiency).
Seizure of Goods
Who is this Service for?
Companies transporting goods across Europe can find themselves in difficulties if their lorry is stopped and impounded for an alleged infraction. This can occur simply when crossing a bridge over the weight limit or some other infraction. Of course, speed is of the essence in order to get the goods back on the road and delivered as soon as possible.
What does this service consist of?
- An experienced lawyer English-speaking lawyer, will speak to the local transport Police on your behalf to understand the infraction and the options for getting the transport back on the road
- The lawyer will visit the police station to arrange for the release of the driver and transport
- Representation of the company and/or driver before the local courts.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.