Golden Visa in Turkey
Meltem graduated from Ankara Law Faculty and pursued a master’s (LL.M.) in the Netherlands and France. Having worked for top tier law firms in Ankara and Istanbul, Meltem has founded her law firm in Istanbul and Mugla. She works on disputes relating to commercial law, labour law, consumer law, inheritance and family law, contract law, real estate matters, IP and data protection law. She also has a solid background in criminal law. She is a sworn translator and interpreter.
Who is this Service for?
The Golden Visa programme is a popular way for wealthy individuals to obtain residency rights in Western Europe. However, applications fail because they are unable to provide the detailed information that the local authorities demand to receive before granting approval.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for a Golden Visa
- A business plan or application for visa by property purchase is prepared, and all other documents required for a successful application are assembled under the guidance of your lawyer
- Your lawyer makes the application to the appropriate governmental bodies, on your behalf, in the correct time-frame
- You will be informed of the success of the application
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.