Immigration-Business in Portugal
Offices: LisbonCarlos is one of the founders and currently the senior managing partner of a Portuguese independent law firm. He has almost 30 years of experience, having graduated the Lisbon Law school and was later admitted as a member of the Portuguese Bar Association (Ordem dos Advogados) in 1992.Views Services Available in our Lisbon Office
Testimonials for Immigration-Business
Maryna Shapovalova , Lisbon
I like all details of cooperation: honesty, smart solutions, fast and very smart solutions, fair prices and professional staff. Everything was perfect.
Oct 25, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Business opportunities often require travel to foreign countries, and so it can become necessary to request a Visa to visit a country, in order to carry-out a business. A visa may be obtained to visit various Schengen countries, though should be applied for in the principal destination
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for a Visa based on investment
- A business plan is prepared, and all other documents required for a successful application are assembled under the guidance of your lawyer
- Your lawyer makes the application to the appropriate governmental bodies, on your behalf, in the correct time-frame
- You will be informed of the success of the application
- Referral to other services provided by Advocate Abroad such as legal support with residential and commercial lettings, estate agent partners to assist with location of suitable places to live and do business
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.