Immigration-Business in Spain
- BorjaGraduated in 2004 at Abat Oliba University in Barcelona, and working as Litigation Attorney since 2006. Specialized in domestic violence litigation and juvenile law. Spent 3 years leading the criminal law department at another firm in Barcelona, and later as an external collaborator for the litigation department, of another international law firm. Since 2014, Boja has managed his own firm in Barcelona,
Testimonials for Immigration-Business
- Emmanuel Emelogu, Barcelona
Borja did an excellent job. He delivered. I recommend him highly!
Perhaps the time to respond to emails and calls could be improved.Jun 17, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Business opportunities often require travel to foreign countries, and so it can become necessary to request a Visa to visit a country, in order to carry-out a business. A visa may be obtained to visit various Schengen countries, though should be applied for in the principal destination
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for a Visa based on investment
- A business plan is prepared, and all other documents required for a successful application are assembled under the guidance of your lawyer
- Your lawyer makes the application to the appropriate governmental bodies, on your behalf, in the correct time-frame
- You will be informed of the success of the application
- Referral to other services provided by Advocate Abroad such as legal support with residential and commercial lettings, estate agent partners to assist with location of suitable places to live and do business
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.