Immigration in Limassol
Michalis' practice focuses on Civil Litigation, Professional Responsibility, Real Estate Law, Administration Law, Immigration Law, Admiralty Law and Corporate Law. He is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2010. Michalis provides many international and domestic clients with a variety of legal services, insurance claims, negotiation with employees, labour disputes resolution etc
Who is this Service for?
Those who have chosen to settle in a foreign country must go through a series of legal procedures beginning with application for a Visa (in non-EU citizen) through to arranging local ID and registration for various services (for all citizens). A lot of time and money can be wasted on not knowing what you are supposed to do, and relying on information about processes that may no longer be valid, since immigration is quite notorious for changing rules and procedures. Having a local expert who speaks the language and has great experience of dealing with the immigration authorities will greatly reduce the stress and hassle involved
What does this service consist of?
- Provision of up-to-date advice and support with making the Visa application
- Managing all local procedures required to be carried-out by those settling in a country following the formal immigration process, including:
- Arranging ID cards/numbers for EU Citizens
- Community Family Card for non-EU family members,
- Registration with local authorities and health services
- Referral to other services provided by Advocate Abroad such as legal support with residential and commercial lettings, estate agent partners to assist with location of suitable places to live and do business
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.