Immigration in Italy
Marco is a dedicated and motivated professional, with several years of successful international legal experience. Specifically he has experience in the Italian, English and French legal systems having spent time working in law firms in each country. Marco is a native Italian speaker and is also fluent in English and French. Marco provides international clients with expert advice and assistance in matters of property and business as well as any legal issues relating to fine art.
Testimonials for Marco
Michael Morgan, Padova
Marco was able to resolve my problem within 10 days, where it took me over 2 months getting nowhere with the facility we bought our Murano set in Venice, Italy.
Nov 01, 2019
Chris Rye, Chelmsford, England
On occasions it took a little longer than we had hoped in obtaining a reply, however we do appreciate and understand that this was probably due to being away from the office, possibly in Court, or with other clients - not a criticism just an observation.
There are no improvements we can suggest, save to say, we would use Marco in the future if required.
Oct 29, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Those who have chosen to settle in a foreign country must go through a series of legal procedures beginning with application for a Visa (in non-EU citizen) through to arranging local ID and registration for various services (for all citizens). A lot of time and money can be wasted on not knowing what you are supposed to do, and relying on information about processes that may no longer be valid, since immigration is quite notorious for changing rules and procedures. Having a local expert who speaks the language and has great experience of dealing with the immigration authorities will greatly reduce the stress and hassle involved
What does this service consist of?
- Provision of up-to-date advice and support with making the Visa application
- Managing all local procedures required to be carried-out by those settling in a country following the formal immigration process, including:
- Arranging ID cards/numbers for EU Citizens
- Community Family Card for non-EU family members,
- Registration with local authorities and health services
- Referral to other services provided by Advocate Abroad such as legal support with residential and commercial lettings, estate agent partners to assist with location of suitable places to live and do business
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.