Residency Certificate in Spain in Spain
- AdrianaAdriana is a UK qualified solicitor and is also registered as "colegiada ejerciente" with ICAV in Spain under the Establishment Directive. Adriana has 9 years’ experience working for international commercial law firms in London specialising in transactional business law. Adriana advises on non-contentious commercial matters and has ample experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts. Adriana also advises expats on relocation matters. Languages: English, Romanian, Spanish.
Residency Certificate in Spain
Who is this service for?
This service is for anyone who is a citizen of the EU who is planning to move to another EU country for a period of longer than 3 months. Local legislation requires that anyone who relocates to another EU country must go through local procedures to become locally and legally resident. The applicant should normally:
- Be employed by a company; or
- Be self-employed; or
- Have sufficient economic resources to live without working, or
- Be a student enrolled in a local institution of study. or
- Be related to a person who fulfils any of the above criteria
What does this service consist of?
- Advice and assistance to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information (according to the basis upon which the application is made - see options above)
- Complete the application request on your behalf
- Accompany the applicant or appear on behalf of the appplicant before the relevant government offices to process the application
- Arrange for payment of administrative fee
- Obtain the Certificate of Residency on your behalf
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.