Residency Certificate in Spain in Vigo
Sabela graduated in Law at the University of Santiago de Compostela. Having completed a Specialist Postgraduate in Intellectual Property and Competition Law Sabela finished her academic career with a Masters in Business Law. Following positions in the Spanish Government and in the UK (taking a professional course in English Law). Sabela runs her own legal practice in Vigo while also providing advice as a UK legal consultant being a bilingual cross-border advocate.
Testimonials for Sabela
Cornelius Clear, Ponferrada
Just a great service she was so helpful in every way. I would highly recommend.
Oct 15, 2019
Huw Williams, Pontevedra
Sabela was engaging, thoughtful and friendly and was able to explain clearly and simply for us.
She was excellent at thinking through our situation and at finding potential solutions unique to our situation. We are looking forward to working with her team in the years to come.
Jul 31, 2019
Campbell Reynolds, Spain
We were very satisfied with the service provided by our lawyer Sabela.
She was very accomodating, quick response to everything while thinking outside the box for solutions. Also, her English was more or less fluent.
Oct 22, 2018
Joy Ellis, Sanxenxo
Sabela was extremely professional in her dealings with us, very patient and understanding of the situation and gave very good advice and a good solution to our problem. She is bilingual.
We feel very confident that she has dealt with the complaint against a third party and know that if we need any further assistance in this matter she will be more than able to resolve it for us.
She responded immediately to our contact and arranged a meeting on site to enable us to explain fully the problem we had.
May 01, 2018
Residency Certificate in Spain
Who is this service for?
This service is for anyone who is a citizen of the EU who is planning to move to another EU country for a period of longer than 3 months. Local legislation requires that anyone who relocates to another EU country must go through local procedures to become locally and legally resident. The applicant should normally:
- Be employed by a company; or
- Be self-employed; or
- Have sufficient economic resources to live without working, or
- Be a student enrolled in a local institution of study. or
- Be related to a person who fulfils any of the above criteria
What does this service consist of?
- Advice and assistance to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information (according to the basis upon which the application is made - see options above)
- Complete the application request on your behalf
- Accompany the applicant or appear on behalf of the appplicant before the relevant government offices to process the application
- Arrange for payment of administrative fee
- Obtain the Certificate of Residency on your behalf
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.