Residency Certificate in Oviedo
Residency Certificate in Oviedo: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a immigration lawyer in Oviedo
- Miguel, immigration lawyer in OviedoMiguel has accumulated a great deal of experience practising as a lawyer for more than 16 years. He is an expert in all aspects of commercial and employment law, working extensively with international businesses that have Spanish employees. He appears on the register of civil and employment law mediators and is authorised by the Spanish government to mediate in civil and commercial disputes.
Who is this service for?
This service is for anyone who is a citizen of an EU country and who is planning to move to another EU country for a period of longer than 3 months. Local legislation requires that anyone who relocates to another EU country must go through local procedures to become locally and legally resident. In order for the residency card or certificate to be issued, the applicant should ordinarily:
- Be employed by a company; or
- Be self-employed; or
- Have sufficient economic resources to live without working, or
- Be a student enrolled in a local institution of study. or
- Be related to a person who fulfils any of the above criteria
What does this service consist of?
- Advice and assistance to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information (according to the basis upon which the application is made - see options above)
- Complete the application request on your behalf
- Arrange appointment with the immigration department*
- Accompany the applicant or appear on behalf of the applicant before the relevant government offices to process the application
- Arrange for payment of the administrative fee
- Obtain the Certificate of Residency on your behalf
* Please note, it is not possible to guarantee an appointment by any particular date, since this is in the gift of the immigration authorities
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.