Visa Denial Appeals in Spain
Visa Denial Appeals in Spain - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a visas & immigration lawyer in Spain
Vera is a dual qualified Spanish and Italian lawyer with 20 years of experience in property and conveyancing, commercial and tax law, wills and inheritance, international contracts, tourism and timeshare law, civil, administrative and international private law. Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Spanish (bilingual proficiency), Italian (native proficiency), French (professional working proficiency) and German (elementary proficiency).
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Seville City
- Torre Del Mar
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Visa Denial Appeals
Who is this Service for?
It is quite common for a Visa application to be turned down by a Country’s Consulate office. If this occurs, it will be necessary to appeal this outcome within a set time-frame – often 30 days – through the appropriate Courts in the capital of the country that has denied the Visa application. Such appeals should be made by experienced immigration lawyers to ensure the best possibility of success.
What does this service consist of?
- Provision of up-to-date advice and support with making the Visa appeal
- Assistance with assembling all required documentation and information to make an appeal
- Representation in the local Court seized of this matter
- You will be informed of the success of the appeal
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.