Visa Denial Appeals in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
Testimonials for Encarnación Mercedes
kenneth Quinn, Alcala La Real
Encarnacion was very able to understand the problem and deal with it in a extremely direct manner.
From first meeting to conclusion an excellent professional person!
Jun 12, 2020
Visa Denial Appeals
Who is this Service for?
It is quite common for a Visa application to be turned down by a Country’s Consulate office. If this occurs, it will be necessary to appeal this outcome within a set time-frame – often 30 days – through the appropriate Courts in the capital of the country that has denied the Visa application. Such appeals should be made by experienced immigration lawyers to ensure the best possibility of success.
What does this service consist of?
- Provision of up-to-date advice and support with making the Visa appeal
- Assistance with assembling all required documentation and information to make an appeal
- Representation in the local Court seized of this matter
- You will be informed of the success of the appeal
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.