Visa Denial Appeals in Oviedo
Visa Denial Appeals in Oviedo: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a immigration lawyer in Oviedo
- Miguel, immigration lawyer in OviedoMiguel has accumulated a great deal of experience practising as a lawyer for more than 16 years. He is an expert in all aspects of commercial and employment law, working extensively with international businesses that have Spanish employees. He appears on the register of civil and employment law mediators and is authorised by the Spanish government to mediate in civil and commercial disputes.
Visa Denial Appeals
Who is this Service for?
It is quite common for a Visa application to be turned down by a Country’s Consulate office (or 'Foreigners Office' if the application was made in country. There are many different reasons why this might occur, but often it is simply an adminsitrative matter: either there was some required information missing when the application was made.
If your visa application is rejected, a lawyer can check the application and the supporting documentation that was submitted along with it, to see if there were any obvious errors or missing information. The lawyer will also consider any information provided by the Consulate in relation to the reason for the rejection.
Depending on the nature of the application, it may be possible to make an administrative appeal to the Consulate. If this is not possible, or indeed if such an appeal were to be rejected, a further appeal is possible, typically to a Superior Court in the capital city.
Potential Issues to be aware of
If you are considering appealing a Visa rejection, bear in mind that often action must be taken within a set time-frame – often 30 days – following the appropriate bureaucratic procedure Such appeals should be made by experienced immigration lawyers to ensure the best possibility of success.
What does this service consist of?
- A discussion with an experienced immigration lawyer to determine the current situation with your visa application
- Advice and asistance assembling all required documentation and information to make an appeal
- Making an administrative appeal on your behalf, where possible
- Further appeal to the Superior Court, where necessary
- Your lawyer will inform you as to the success of the appeal
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.