Visa Denial Appeals in Turkey
Dilruba graduated from the Gazi University, Faculty of Law and for several years has been working at one of the top law firms of Ankara specialising on cases regarding insurance law, corporate law, labour law, enforcement law and international private law that embodies different departments for each field of law. She is fluent in English and German as well as her native TurkishCases completed: 15
Testimonials for Dilruba
Agata Wilczynska, Prague, Czech Republick
Last thing that I wanted was to have to ask a lawyer for help. For me it was additionally stressful due to location / culture/ language difference.
However, Dilruba helped me and supported me all way during contact with my opponent. I can recommended her 100%!
Jun 18, 2020
Visa Denial Appeals
Who is this Service for?
It is quite common for a Visa application to be turned down by a Country’s Consulate office. If this occurs, it will be necessary to appeal this outcome within a set time-frame – often 30 days – through the appropriate Courts in the capital of the country that has denied the Visa application. Such appeals should be made by experienced immigration lawyers to ensure the best possibility of success.
What does this service consist of?
- Provision of up-to-date advice and support with making the Visa appeal
- Assistance with assembling all required documentation and information to make an appeal
- Representation in the local Court seized of this matter
- You will be informed of the success of the appeal
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.