Link iCal to Advocate Abroad
Link your mobile device calendar to Advocate Abroad scheduler
You can connect any Android or iOS device using Google account. Please proceed as follows:
1. Create Google account
Please follow this link to create account if you don`t have one.
Once you have Google account you are ready to create connection between your device and Advocate Abroad.
2. Link your Google account with Advocate Abroad scheduler
- Please proceed to Appointments page and click “Link your Calendar to Advocate Abroad”.
- Now click “Add to your calendar” and follow steps provided by Google. Our scheduler requires Read/Write permissions of your calendar
- Once you grant permissions to Advocate Abroad you will be returned to Appointments page. If successfully connected you will see notice “Calendar linked”.
- Now you are ready to link Google calendar to your device.
3. Link your Google account with your mobile device calendar
How to Sync Your iPhone Calendar With Your Google Calendar.
Apple’s iOS operating system supports connections to Google accounts. To sync your iPhone and Google calendars:
Select Passwords & Accounts.
- Select Add Account from the bottom of the list.
- In the list of officially supported options, select Google.
- Enter your Google Account email address and password. If you’ve set up two-factor authentication, you’ll need to log into your account to set up an app password and use that as your password when you set up the account in iOS.
Tap Save and wait for your calendars to sync with your iPhone. Depending on the size of your calendars and the speed of your connection, this process can take several minutes.
Open the Calendar app.
At the bottom of the screen, tap Calendars to display a list of all calendars to which your iPhone has access. It’ll include all of your private, shared, and public calendars linked to your Google Account.
Tap the circled red i beside the calendar name to change the default color associated with the calendar or even change its name, then tap Done at the top of the screen.
- Select or deselect the individual calendars you want to appear when you’re accessing the iOS calendar app.