Separation Agreements in LithuaniaSearching for Separation Agreements in Lithuania Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Lithuania
Available in the following locations: Vilnius
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who this service is for?
If your relationship has ended, but you remain tied to your ex-partner, either as a result of having common children or indeed, common assets such as a house or investments, it is beneficial for both partners to make an agreement on how you will continue to deal with such matters, despite the ending of the relationship.
The service is suitable for married and non-married couples, as well as those with or without children and with common assets.
By drafting a binding agreement* with advice from a lawyer (or potentially separate lawyers advising each partner), a mutually beneficial arrangement can be made such that both partners rights and interests are respected and protected.
Apart from helping to avoid expensive litigation, such an agreement can provide peace of mind to both as well as certainty.
Where the couple have children, it is necessary that such an agreement is ratified before the Family Court, in order for either partner to exercise rights relating to custody, visitation, child maintenance payments etc
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist family lawyer to understand your requirements and any contentious issues that may exist
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to draft a binding agreement to protect both partner's rights and obligations, according to your requirements
- If distinct lawyers are advising each partner, the lawyer representing you will communicate and negotiate with the lawyer representing the other party so that an acceptable agreement can be reached
- Presentation of the agreement to the Court or competent Notary public for ratification (depends on whether you are married or have children)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.