Fully Registered & Regulated European Lawyers and Accountants
Click to Call:
Cyprus: +357 2200 8799
France: +33 184 887 177
Italy: +39 066 810 0089
Malta: +356 2778 1703
Portugal: +351 308 801 853
Spain: +34 932 20 44 40
UK: 0800 098 8033
Why Set-up an Offshore Business in Europe?
There are a number of compelling reasons for setting-up an offshore company in Europe, including:
- Optimise taxation – tax rates vary across Europe, and you may well be interested in benefiting – as do some of the biggest firms in the world in a completely legal way – from extremely low taxation rates in other jurisdictions
- Asset Protection – should you wish to protect assets from legal disputes and potential ‘asset-grabs’ via lawsuits in domestic territory
- Political Instability – a good example is Brexit and many British companies have decided to set-up a limited company in the European Union to avoid likely issues with means of production, introduction of tariffs and other barriers to trade
At Advocate Abroad we can assist English-Speaking clients across many European countries and indeed have done so for many years. Please continue reading to find out why you should contact a registered and regulated English-speaking expert if you are planning to set-up a business in a European Union country.
Why Choose Us?
- Local Experts, Local Prices. There is no need to pay inflated fees just because you are operating abroad. While this is all too typical an experience for individuals and companies seeking to expand into foreign markets, our local experts, who have dealt with your particular situation many times before, will anticipate your requirements and ensure that your project is successfully carried-out at the same rate paid by local businesses.
- One Stop Shop – At Advocate Abroad, our years of experience and extensive network of professionals means we can provide financial, accounting, legal, office, telephony, currency and other professional services: currently in 8 Mediterranean countries, and still expanding.
- All our Professionals are Registered and Regulated which means you are protected by Professional Indemnity Insurance. Their credentials are available on request, providing you with peace of mind ahead of choosing Advocate Abroad for your business needs in Europe. Why would you use a faceless, unidentifiable company on a website rather than professionals who you can identify and whose legitimacy you can verify independently?
- Long term relationship: we are not interested in providing one-off services and then ‘disappearing into the night’ as unfortunately can happen all too often when obtaining international services. Our business plan envisages long term relationships and helping our clients attain the best possible results over the long term.
- Present in eight mediterranean countries. While also expanding into new European territories all the time, we have been established for many years in our core Mediterranean area. Companies wishing to do business in several European countries can do so with just a single call or email!
- And finally, of course, all services provided in English by our local, friendly experts.
Of course, it is always prudent to consider real, honest testimonials from English-speaking individuals and businesses operating abroad before choosing a professional that will be pivotal in your future success.
Below are real testimonials from previous clients who have sourced tax and accounting services in Europe via Advocate Abroad® (placed by the the clients themselves directly onto the Wufoo client survey platform):
Services By Country
Click on the appropriate link for more information on the services provided in each country: