- LuisGraduated at Universidade São Judas Tadeu, Brazil, in 1997, MBA by Fundação Getúlio Vargas and Chicago University in 2010. Licensed lawyer in Brazil since 1998 and in Portugal since 2010. Member of the Council of The Bars and Law Societies of The European Union Now working in real estate law, civil law, family law and company and business law.
- TeresaTeresa read law at the University of Coimbra. She is specialised in civil law, contracts, property and inheritance case, with more than 10 years representing international clients. She holds a postgraduate degree in Banking, Stock Exchange and Insurance Law and also holds the specialization course leading to the degree of Master of Corporate Law. A well-know speaker, Teresa's research focuses on issues of economic and financial law, as well as fundamental rights. She speaks English fluently.
Reviews of Advocate Abroad lawyers placed by clients directly on the Wufoo client survey platform:
- Mrs Ruth Rettie, AustraliaMonday, October 01, 2018We found Teresa to be very helpful , supplied useful information regarding getting our Fiscal number, and about getting help with purchasing a property in Portugal.
- Arthur Goulooze, Albufeira / AmstelveenTuesday, September 25, 2018Luis was very professional , did a lot of efforts , called us many times, so very approachable and really value for money! I would not know what he could do any better!
- Stephen Hill, EnglandWednesday, August 15, 2018Excellent service, quick response, understood our requirements. Would definitely recommend Luis to our friends.
- Mrs Susan Vickery, Silves, PortugalTuesday, June 26, 2018Good advice, very helpful and fast. Would definitely recommend Luis to friends.
- Dion Nash, AlgarveTuesday, June 05, 2018Our lawyer Luis is bilingual, and was extremely helpful. We received very good service - Luis did everything needed to help me with my case. I would definitely recommend him to friends.
For more details on individual services, click on the relevant title below: