NIF Application (Non-EU) in PortugalSearching for NIF Application (Non-EU) in Portugal Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Portugal
How clients rate our NIF Application (Non-EU) Service...
01 Apr 2022
NIF Application (Non-EU)
This service is available across Portugal
Who Is This Service For?
Anyone wishing to carry-out certain transactions in Portugal - will need to obtain a NIF number.
A wide-range of every-day activities in Portugal require the NIF, for example, to open a bank account, rent a property, buy a property, arrange utilities etc.
The NIF number is also required by any British/Non-EU citizens who wish to apply for a residency visa in Portugal.
The NIF number should not be confused with residency which is a legal (and fiscal) distinction about where you live or where you are fiscally based. Anyone who is legally resident will also have a NIF number, but that doesn't mean that anyone with a NIF number is resident in Portugal.
There are a number of pre-conditions that determine which type of NIF you apply for and our local experts will ensure that these are complied with so that you follow the appropriate application process.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
Advocate Abroad's local lawyers will manage this process for you from beginning to end:
- Advice and assistance to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information (according to the basis upon which the application is made - see options above)
- Complete the application request on your behalf
- Accompany the applicant or appear on behalf of the appplicant before the relevant government offices to
process the application
- Arrange for payment of the administrative fee
- Assistance with any additional requirements such as applications for residency visas on your behalf
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.