English-Speaking Private Investigators in Spain
- RobertoRobert had more than 20 years experience in leadership positions in the Spanish armed forces, including command of Special Forces and Reconnaissance and Intelligence Units before applying the talents he acquired to the private sector. He has managed his private investigation agency since 2010 and his detectives are all authorised by the Interior Ministry to provide evidence obtained to the Spanish Courts.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Andrea Ruffles, UKfemaleFriday, October 12, 2018Robert was extremely helpful, he couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend the service to friends.
- J. Mishkins, The NetherlandsMonday, August 07, 2017Robert was very helpful and always happy to assist.
Each of our investigators in Spain has attended University to obtain the necessary degree required for official recognition from the Spanish Police Force and Ministry of the Interior. Such recognition permits our investigators to carry-out investigations on behalf of private individuals and companies and submit any evidence obtained to the Spanish Courts and official tribunals. Our investigators speak Spanish, English, French and German.
Below you will find a brief description of some of the areas that we work in – if you do not see the service that you are looking for, please get in contact with Advocate Abroad and we will be happy to check if we can provide the service that you need.
Business & Brand Protection
This is a very wide area and incorporates the investigation and obtaining of evidence on any activities undertaken by third parties that could result in material loss to a company, such as:
- Falsification of a company’s brand or unlawful appropriation of other Intellectual Property Rights
- Unfair competition practices
- False illness claims by employees
A ‘Mystery Shopper’ service is available if required for certain types of investigation.
Accident Claim Insurance Investigation
Our work in this sector principally revolves around the investigation and prevention of fraud on the part of false claimants. Main areas include:
- Investigation of fatal and non-fatal accidents
- Investigation of injury and incapacity claims
- Vehicle robbery and ‘chopping’
- Suspicious fires in residential and commercial properties
- Search for supposed hit-and-run vehicles
- Search and locating of individuals
Our work in the legal sector is truly varied, but principally encompasses the investigation and obtaining of evidence to support proceedings in the areas of civil and criminal law, including:
- family law – infidelity, failure to pay child-maintenance, protection and observation of children(s) behaviour, evidence to support withdrawal of custody rights, failure to comply with divorce or separation agreement, investigation of grounds to support modification of child support obligations, missing persons
- property law & litigation – identification regarding ownership of property assets, damage caused to property by third parties, failure to provide contracted services, nuisance from neighbours, illegal occupation of your property
- criminal law: domestic violence, sexual offences against the person, threats, coercion, fraud, illegal marriages, slander and defamation,
- employment law: imposition of unlawful employment conditions, unlawful hiring of foreign workers