Property Taxes in Mallorca
Article Published: 23 Feb, 2019, Updated: 14 Dec, 2021 under Property Purchase
Feel free to browse and/or download this presentation about Property Taxes in Mallorca, from our Tax expert- English speaking lawyers in Mallorca, Spain.
You might also be interested in reading: Buying a House in Spain and/or Buying a House in Mallorca.
You may be interested in the following service...
"I found my lawyer to be prompt with his responses. He understood what was required and identified and advised me of any potential complications. I found him to be both professional and approachable. Overall, I was very pleased with the service provided by him."
Elizabeth (Feb 02, 2022)
Available in the following locations: Palma de Mallorca.
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
1Who is this Service for?
Buying property abroad is a very popular activity but can be fraught with dangers.
Given that the purchase of a property is one of the most important investments that most people will make in their lifetime, it is crucial to be advised by an independent expert.
2What does this service consist of?
- Review of the purchase contract.
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers.
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title.
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages.
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer.
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.).
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property.
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- In depth information about schools, sports clubs, shops, cultural organisations, etc.
- Payment of stamp duty.
3Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.
Why choose Advocate Abroad?