Spanish SL - Set Up a Limited Company in Spain: discover what only the top, expert business services lawyers in Spain know about spanish sl - set up a limited company in spain
Spanish SL’s are the equivalent of UK limited companies and afford director/owners the protection of the corporate veil. It it the appropriate corporate vehicle for anyone setting-up a business in Spain who requires either limited liability protection or a more complex corporate structure than is possible with the simpler structure used by those self-employed in Spain.
Given the elevated levels of bureaucracy and red-tape in Spain, despite more recent efforts to address the issue, it makes sense to have English-speaking business and tax experts available to assist you with your business plans in Spain – from the start-up phase through to ongoing tax-compliance and HR matters such as processing new employees and Social Security obligations.
Tax & Social Security Registration
Our tax experts will assist you to set-up your business in Spain including company name registration, Mercantile Registry operations and bank account set-up.
Ltd Company Incorporation & Tax Service Features
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service package provides all of the assistance you will need to get set-up and operating in the quickest time possible in Spain, and includes the following individual services:
- Creation of certificate of Incorporation and Registration with the Companies Registry
- Registration of Company with the AEAT (Hacienda – Tax Authority)
- Registration of Company with the Spanish Social Security system
- Recommendation on the most appropriate fiscal arrangement to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to the industry sector of the company
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing, assets)
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Company annual return (abbreviated accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss statement, annual report)
- Ongoing updates on any legislative changes affecting the area of the Company Activities
The cost of registration with the Spanish Inland Revenue (AEAT) and Social Security system will vary according to the complexity of the corporate structure required, though typically a single director company will cost approx. 600 € + Notary, Commercial Registry and any associate administrative costs.
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service starts at 120€ per calendar month*
*For those with an unusually high level of operations it may become necessary to adjust the fee level, but only with the client’s prior agreement.
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service is ideal for single person or even multi-director Limited Companies in Spain. Should you have employees then you will want to add the Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service:
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client’s requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 21%).
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society or Chartered Accountants body and speak fluent English. You can therefore be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
60 Office Locations Across Spain
With 60 individual office locations throughout the Iberian peninsula and the islands, and 6 tax specialist centres we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they are located in Spain.