Payroll Services in SpainSearching for Payroll Services in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Spain
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
The Advocate Abroad Tax-Payroll-HR service in Spain offers assistance from English-speaking business and tax experts who will help you with your ongoing (or start-up) business operations in Spain.
Apart from setting-up and managing the payroll system in Spain for new businesses - and existing ones - this service includes processing new employee contracts, handling Social Security obligations as well as communications with this department as well as advising on the most appropriate corporate structure that will allow you to minimise tax exposure.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
This HR & Payroll Service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Pay slips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 21%).
For those who have not yet established their limited company in Spain, you will also be interested in the the Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service which is ideal for single person or multi-director Limited Companies in Spain.
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the Professional Accountants Body of Spain and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.