Tax Planning in SpainSearching for Tax Planning in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Spain
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
Prudent individuals who have assets abroad such as holiday homes, cars, boats, businesses etc. should consider what will be the future taxation impact of transferring ownership of those assets to loved ones and other beneficiaries. This can be a complex area when considering taxes which are applied inter vivos – as gifts, and those donated via causa mortis, via a Will.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular situation
- Preparation of a report on your options and the most tax efficient course of action
- Follow-up meeting (at our offices, by phone or email) to discuss any questions arising from the report
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.