- CarmenCarmen is a highly experienced lawyer and leads a multi-disciplinary law practice with offices across Murcia. Expert legal advice is offered in all major areas of the law including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, family law and inheritances as well as business formation and taxation.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
The Advocate Abroad® lawyers are experts in family law. We want to help you get past this difficult time, so you can get on with your life. Contact us today for legal advice that is tailored to your circumstances. And, should you end-up needing court representation – we won’t back down!
Specialist areas include:
- child custody arrangements
- property settlements
- prenuptial agreements
What services will your lawyer offer?
Your lawyer will be able to offer any of the following services:
• Filing of the divorce petition to the Spanish Courts
• Formal legal response upon receipt of a petition for divorce
• Negotiation of all terms of the divorce settlement
• Drafting of the divorce agreement
• Division and distribution of Matrimonial Assets
What issues will your lawyer address?
Your experienced family lawyer will advise you on the following issues as required:
• Custody of the children
• Visitation rights of the non-custodial parent
• The ‘Patria Potestad’ or Exercise of parental authority
• Child support payments
• Alimony or spousal maintenance
• Distribution of the matrimonial assets
• Use and enjoyment of the marital home
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Elche.
Innovative Support Services
By choosing a lawyer on the Advocate Abroad network you will benefit from additional protection afforded by our innovative support services that are included free of charge. These support services include:
1. Verification that your lawyer is Law Society registered and regulated.
2. Fees set within the parameters established by the relevant Law Societies.
3. Legal fees specified in advance.
4. Services to be provided in accordance with up-front service agreement.
5. Assurance that all lawyers possess professional indemnity insurance.
6. Lawyers’ standards of English reviewed individually by myAdvcocate Spain.
7. Continuous quality controls and reviews.
8. Low cost legalisation service.