- JaimeJaime is an experienced lawyer with an impressive academic track record which includes a Masters in Law at the prestigious Instituto de la Empresa in Madrid. Jaime speaks fluent English and advises clients on matters of civil law, including property matters, inheritances and family law as well as a wide range of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
Divorce and other family law disputes are normally highly stressful. The last thing you need is a lawyer who increases that stress by not understanding you or not replying to your messages/updating you on the status of your proceedings. Unfortunately, this happens rather more often than people might think.
We find our clients appreciate that we understand that each of them has a unique objective and that we need to tailor a legal strategy that will help them achieve those goals. Having a lawyer that really understands your situation and will provide the support and assistance that provides the best possible opportunity to achieving your objectives means peace of mind – a luxury that many do not obtain. Throughout the proceedings, we emphasise clear communication and fast response to client communications. In short, we are accessible, engaged and invested in the outcome of your case.
What services will your lawyer offer?
Your lawyer will be able to offer any of the following services:
• Filing of the divorce petition to the Spanish Courts
• Formal legal response upon receipt of a petition for divorce
• Negotiation of all terms of the divorce settlement
• Drafting of the divorce agreement
• Division and distribution of Matrimonial Assets
What issues will your lawyer address?
Your experienced family lawyer will advise you on the following issues as required:
• Custody of the children
• Visitation rights of the non-custodial parent
• The ‘Patria Potestad’ or Exercise of parental authority
• Child support payments
• Alimony or spousal maintenance
• Distribution of the matrimonial assets
• Use and enjoyment of the marital home
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Santander .
Innovative Support Services
By choosing a lawyer on the Advocate Abroad network you will benefit from additional protection afforded by our innovative support services that are included free of charge. These support services include:
1. Verification that your lawyer is Law Society registered and regulated.
2. Fees set within the parameters established by the relevant Law Societies.
3. Legal fees specified in advance.
4. Services to be provided in accordance with up-front service agreement.
5. Assurance that all lawyers possess professional indemnity insurance.
6. Lawyers’ standards of English reviewed individually by myAdvcocate Spain.
7. Continuous quality controls and reviews.
8. Low cost legalisation service.