Royal Decree-Law 10/2020, of March 29, regulates a Recoverable Paid Permit for employed personnel on behalf of others, mandatory and limited in time between March 30 and April 9 (both included), for all work personnel employed by others who provide services in companies or entities of the public or private sector that carry out the non-essential activities classified as such in the annex.
Characteristics of paid leave (art. 2 Royal Decree-Law 10/2020, of March 29):
- Workers will enjoy a special paid leave during the indicated dates, subject to the maintenance of the remuneration and the subsequent recovery of lost working hours. That is to say:
- Your enjoyment will be mandatory between March 30 and April 9, 2020, inclusive.
- During the same, the remuneration that would have been received had been deducted from ordinary services, including base salary and salary supplements.
- It is recoverable.
- The recovery of working hours may be effective from the day following the end of the alarm state until December 31, 2020.
- This recovery must be negotiated in a consultation period open for this purpose between the company and the legal representation of the working people, which will have a maximum duration of seven days.
- The recovery of these hours may not suppose the breach of the minimum daily and weekly rest periods provided for in the law and in the collective agreement, the establishment of a notice period less than that set forth in article 34.2 of the Statute Law Workers, or exceeding the maximum annual working day provided for in the applicable collective agreement.
- The rights of conciliation of personal, work and family life recognized legally and conventionally must be respected.