Visitation Rights of Non-Parents in SpainSearching for Visitation Rights of Non-Parents in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
Visitation Rights of Non-Parents
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
While going through a separation or divorce is stressful and difficult time, the situation can become even more complex where access to children is impacted as a result.
Over the years the courts have begun to show a willingness to grant access to family members who, although they have no custody rights, are considered to have rights to visitation.
This is a complex area of the law and requires an expert in the field to assist those who believe their rights to visitation to children following a divorce or separation are being unfairly and unlawfully restricted.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to determine your best legal options in the situation
- Representation in negotiations with the other parent
- Drafting of a binding agreement to ensure the parental responsibilities are met
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.