- JuanWith more than 20 years experience practising law, Juan heads a multi-disciplinary, multi-lingual team in the centre of Benidorm. All major branches of law dealt with, including property law, contract breaches, commercial law & business formation, employment law and employee contracts, family law and inheritances.
- ManuelManuel has been a registered lawyer in Alicante Province since 1997. He is specialised primarily in legal and tax advice to individuals and businesses in Spain who are involved in the purchase of real estate, ensuring they obtain the best legal and tax advantages. Manuel also assists clients in the associated fields of inheritance and family law, and also manages matters of contract law.
The team in Benidorm
While it is completely normal to not want to consider the inevitable, it does make economic sense to draft a will in Spain to control the distribution of your Spanish assets at the relevant time.
However, even if you do not have the benefit of an existing will and you must deal with an intestate inheritance, our lawyers, with more than 20 years experience managing the assets of foreign clients in the Benidorm area, will explain everything in plain English and guide you in a sensitive and professional manner through the whole process.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Alicante.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations.
The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.