- RosaRosa is an experienced English-speaking lawyer in Mallorca and provides expert legal advice and assistance in the following legal areas: Property conveyances, Inheritance, Family, Criminal, Business, Employment and Tax law.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients of this law firm, obtained via the Wufoo client survey platform:
Law and legislation can change over time and therefore it is important to have the knowledge, advice and support in place to avoid potential issues and problems when dealing with your Spanish estate.
If you need a trusted and experienced English-speaking lawyer who is expert on the wills and probate process for English-speakers in Mallorca, please do not hesitate to contact us. We deal with the entire process, from the drafting of wills – in English and Spanish – through to the transmission of the estate to the appropriate beneficiaries, including the registration of assets in the relevant registries on behalf of those beneficiaries, all in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result. Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of the Balearic Islands.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations. The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.