Landlords: VAT must be charged if tenant carries-on business activity

isabel120if your tenant decides to begin carrying-out a business activity in the rented property. In this case , you have the obligation to deduct VAT and then make the corresponding quarterly VAT declarations to the Spanish Tax Office.
Source: Advocate Abroad

Send Me Your Enquiry

Choose Files