Entrepreneur Visa in SpainSearching for Entrepreneur Visa in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
How clients rate our Entrepreneur Visa Service...
13 Jun 2023
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
This legal service is designed for individuals from outside the European Union (EU) who wish to establish themselves as self-employed entrepreneurs in Spain.
If you're considering starting a business in Spain, and you're not an EU or Schengen State citizen, this service is essential for you.
It caters to those who want to live and work in Spain while running their own businesses. It's particularly relevant for non-EU citizens, who may face complexities due to visa and residency requirements.
To benefit from this service, you must meet specific eligibility criteria, as specified in the enacting legislation - Law 14/2013:
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You should not be a citizen of an EU or Schengen State.
- You must intend to carry on a business activity in Spain.
- You need to obtain a Spanish NIE number.
- Your business plan must demonstrate sufficient financial means to establish and run your business, including premises, marketing, and staff hiring.
- You must obtain the necessary licenses and permits for your business.
- Provide professional and academic certificates required for your profession.
- Submit a detailed business plan, ideally with the assistance of an experienced immigration lawyer.
- Demonstrate the availability of the necessary financial investment or support from financial institutions.
Here's a step-by-step breakdown of the legal process for obtaining an Entrepreneur visa in Spain:
- Obtain an NIE number
- Prepare and submit your visa application, including the required documentation
- Await approval from the appropriate foreigner's office in your chosen business location
- Collect your visa from the Consulate or Embassy
- Travel to Spain and present your travel document
- Ensure your passport is stamped
- Register with Spanish Social Security within 3 months
- Apply for the Foreigner Identity Card (TIE) within 1 month of Social Security registration.
Foreigners often face complex immigration procedures when applying for an Entrepreneur Visa in Spain. Navigating the intricacies of Spanish bureaucracy, understanding visa categories, and gathering the required documentation can be overwhelming.
Our experienced English-speaking lawyers are well-versed in the Spanish immigration system. They simplify the process, guiding you through each step, explaining terminology, and ensuring you provide the necessary documents accurately.
Our legal team communicates fluently in English, eliminating language barriers. This ensures clear and precise interactions with Spanish authorities, reducing the likelihood of miscommunication and errors.
Our lawyers work closely with you to ensure your business plan meets the necessary criteria. They help you provide evidence of financial capacity, increasing your chances of approval and avoiding application rejections.
Our services extend beyond visa approval. We provide ongoing support for your legal and tax compliance as a self-employed individual in Spain. This assistance ensures you meet your obligations, minimizing the risk of penalties or legal issues.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
This service involves various activities conducted by your lawyer to ensure your successful self-employment visa application:
- Assistance in obtaining an NIE number.
- Comprehensive guidance on preparing and submitting your visa application.
- Legal representation for obtaining approval from the foreigner's office.
- Facilitation of the visa collection process.
- Assistance with the travel and entry procedures.
- Guidance on Social Security registration and TIE application.
- Ongoing support for legal and tax compliance as a self-employed individual in Spain.
- By enlisting the expertise of English-speaking lawyers, you can confidently pursue your entrepreneurial goals in Spain, knowing you have a knowledgeable advocate on your side throughout the process.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.