Perhaps a result of the proximity of Brexit, the numbers choosing a relocation to Spain seem to be climbing. Another factor could be the tendency for more of us to opt for self-employment and the fact that a much higher proportion of such businesses may be run remotely, from any location with a decent broadband service.
Relocation to Spain may also be part of a bigger trend of companies to locate personnel in an increasing number of international markets. Relocation to Spain is now a commonplace requirement for any international company, while individuals also seek worldwide job opportunities.
If you are considering a relocation to Spain or are responsible for relocating an employee here, Advocate Abroad can ensure that the transition is smooth, hassle-free and efficient, allowing you to concentrate on your business immediately, with minimum down-time.
Relocation involves much more than finding a home, that’s why finding a good affordable package can help you with a smooth transition for both you and your family. After completion of a questionnaire to determine your exact housing requirements and needs we will help you to:
- Find the right home, arranging different accompanied visits to several properties in a pre-move visit where you can choose your home – photographs of which you would have been able to view in advance.
- Facilitate communication with agents and property owners, assisting in the negotiation of the rental price and terms of the lease contract.
- Inspect the check-in process and departure assistance, making sure all utilities and services are cancelled and checking the termination of contracts at the end of the stay.
- Arrange gas, electricity, water, telephone/ internet connections.
- Arrange possible housekeeping, emergency visits of electricians, plumbers or other technicians.
- Obtain residence permits, work authorizations, visas, registrations at the consular office, social security, setting up of bank accounts.
- Tourist information and culture program offering a list of private and public entities for language courses and cultural activities.
- Assistance with tax and fiscal matters.
- School search for your children giving wide options of state, private, British or international schools.
- Legal assistance if you want to buy a property.
- Any other requirements that could arise upon request.