TIE Card Application under the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement in Spain

Searching for TIE Card Application under the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain

How clients rate our TIE Card Application under the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement Service...

Advocate Abroad seeks client feedback to ensure continued high-quality service provision.
I had encountered huge difficulties with my papers and thankfully turned to Advocate Abroad for help. Rosa was so helpful and friendly and steered me through with success. Forever grateful...5 stars for sure
Murray Anderson
Murray Anderson
03 Apr 2023
[ G o o g l e Review ]

Service Details

TIE Card Application under the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

This service is available across Spain

Who Is This Service For?

If you are a UK national who has chosen Spain as your home and place of work after the end of the Brexit transition period, understanding your rights and the steps to protect them is crucial. 

Many UK nationals find the residency documentation process in Spain daunting, especially due to the complexities introduced by the Withdrawal Agreement. 

This service is tailor-made for you, ensuring you are legally recognized, can enjoy the benefits promised by the Withdrawal Agreement, and avoid any possible future legal inconveniences in Spain.


Your eligibility for this service is determined by when you arrived in Spain. 

UK nationals who arrived in Spain before January 1st, 2021, and meet the requirements of the Withdrawal Agreement, can have their rights protected by this Agreement. 

If you arrived after this date, you will need to pursue a visa and/or a residence permit under Spanish regulations. Also, you must have proof of residence before December 31, 2020, to benefit from the Withdrawal Agreement.


The process begins with understanding your current status: whether you have a registration certificate or not. 

If you possess one, you can upgrade to the new residence document by booking an appointment at specific police establishments. 

If you don't have this certificate but were residing in Spain before the end of the transition period, you must apply for a residence document issued under article 50 of the Withdrawal Agreement. This requires proving your residency prior to December 31, 2020, and then following the application process, either in person or electronically.


Engaging experienced English-speaking lawyers in Spain is advantageous for various reasons. 

We have a deep understanding of the local laws, ensuring your application adheres to all requirements, thereby reducing potential setbacks or rejections. 

Additionally, the lawyers can guide you in gathering the right documents, simplifying the entire process and saving you valuable time. 

Plus, being fluent in English ensures clear communication, eliminating misunderstandings!

What Does This Service Consist Of?

  • Assessment: Determining your current legal status in Spain in light of the Withdrawal Agreement.
  • Guidance: Directing you on the required documents, especially proof of residency, before the end of the transition period.
  • Application Assistance: Helping you with the complete application process, whether in person or electronically.
  • Appointment Booking: Assisting in booking necessary appointments with police establishments or Immigration Offices.
  • Continuous Support: Offering support until you receive your new residence document, and providing guidance on its benefits and usage.

Free Support Services Included

When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:

  • Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
  • Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
  • Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
  • Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
  • All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
  • Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
  • Continuous quality controls and reviews.

Why choose Advocate Abroad?