- JuanWith more than 20 years experience practising law, Juan heads a multi-disciplinary, multi-lingual team in the centre of Benidorm. All major branches of law dealt with, including property law, contract breaches, commercial law & business formation, employment law and employee contracts, family law and inheritances.
- ManuelManuel has been a registered lawyer in Alicante Province since 1997. He is specialised primarily in legal and tax advice to individuals and businesses in Spain who are involved in the purchase of real estate, ensuring they obtain the best legal and tax advantages. Manuel also assists clients in the associated fields of inheritance and family law, and also manages matters of contract law.
- Damien Stephan, BenidormThursday, July 05, 2018The whole process from start to finish was straightforward and well explained. I honestly cannot recommend them enough!
They really went out of their way to be helpful and kept me up to date at ev...ery opportunity. Excellent value for money from some really nice and genuine people. True professionals.
Wouldn’t hesitate to use again in the future.
- Martin Hickey, BenidormSunday, February 18, 2018Very friendly and knowledgeable and professional.
Juan explained the plus and the negatives on various subjects and allowed us to make up our own mind.
I have already recommended him to our fri...ends.
- Craig Beazeley, BenidormWednesday, October 11, 2017My lawyer Juan was very helful and I couldn't have expected any more from him. Will certainly be using his services again.
- Harold Thomas, Manchester UKFriday, January 13, 2017The help I received from Juan on behalf of my sister in law Sandra, was invaluable.
He is an excellent professional who I can highly recommend, if I was ever in need of legal assistance in Spain he... would definitely be the first person I would contact.
Many thanks Juan for your help.
- Gary Bradshaw, EnglandThursday, January 05, 2017Made my life very easy and worth every bit of the money. Very experienced and always answered every question with ease , which made me very relaxed.
- VK, CocentainaFriday, October 30, 2015Juan is a fantastic lawyer. Extremely thorough. 100% committed to doing the best job he can for you. Very friendly but very professional in every way. Would highly recommend his services.
- Thomas Hills, SpainFriday, March 13, 2015Legally I believe everything was covered in what I think was a complicated situation, so I am satisfied that I was well represented.
No problems were encountered with language, as the lawyer had ...perfect English. Meetings were scheduled and kept, which is good for Spain !
Overall I am very satisfied with the service.
- Adrienne Kardos-Farkas, BudapestTuesday, January 27, 2015I was very satisfied with the service provided by my lawyer. He spoke English more or less fluently and was always happy to assist wherever possible.
He was very intelligent and provided a professi...onal service. I would definitely use his services again.
- Frank Balmer, Teresa de CofrentesFriday, October 31, 2014Very satisfied. Our lawyer was extremely helpful and had more or less fluent English. He was very friendly, explained everything we needed to know. We couldn’t have asked for better service.
- Lyle Haynes, BenidormSunday, September 07, 2014Juan was extremely helpful in a very complex business matter. Successful solution to the matter at hand was achieved. Very friendly service and quick response to my queries or requests.
I could not... have been more happy with this firm or the service I received from Juan. I would definitely use this law firm again.
- Robert Short & Lenka, BenidormSaturday, May 31, 2014The lawyer did an excellent job and helped us through everything we had to do and advised what would be best for us.
Service was very good and the price was also resonable. We would certainly use h...im again.
All processes he managed to organise in short time, which was helpful. Thank you.
- Maureen Brown, BenidormFriday, May 23, 2014Juan kept us up to date on everything.
He was very understanding, very good value for money, explained everything we needed explained. We understood everything he told us. His English was first cl...ass
The service from Juan was first class. We would recommend him to anyone.
- Glynis Stanley, DublinWednesday, February 12, 2014I appreciated the in-depth information, time and willingness to explore all angles to help what was a difficult situation.
As I had previously had very unsatisfactory dealings legally in Spain I le...ft my appointment feeling that I had found a Practice that was honourable and trustworthy....very happy to recommend.
The team in Benidorm
While it is completely normal to not want to consider the inevitable, it does make economic sense to draft a will in Spain to control the distribution of your Spanish assets at the relevant time.
However, even if you do not have the benefit of an existing will and you must deal with an intestate inheritance, our lawyers, with more than 20 years experience managing the assets of foreign clients in the Benidorm area, will explain everything in plain English and guide you in a sensitive and professional manner through the whole process.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Alicante.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations.
The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.