- FranciscoFrancisco is a highly experienced lawyer who has spent almost 30 years providing representation to English-speakers in Spain. He specialises in Civil law (family, succession, contracts, claims, insurance claims and property claims), Commercial law (business incorporation) and Employment Law.
- MariaMaria practised as lawyer for more than 20 years. She specialises in Civil Law (family law, claims, compensation for traffic accidents, insurance claims, sanitary matters). Penal Law and Administration Law (specialist in immigration matters).
- Ana MariaAna María is a recently qualified lawyer with an excellent academic record, receiving a double honours in Law and Economics. She specialises in Civil Law (Family and property) and Military Law.
The team in Cádiz
It is always important to plan for the future and making a Will is essential if you want to ensure that your Spanish estate is distributed in the way that you wish after your death. However, should you be facing the administration of the estate of a deceased loved one, we can provide a complete service, whether or not a valid Will was created. We appreciate that this can be a very emotional time for those who have lost a loved one and we are accustomed to the family issues which can arise.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Cádiz.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations.
The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.