- InmaculadaInmaculada is a senior partner in her law firm which has assisted individuals and corporations in the Valencia region for over 30 years. From offices in Valencia City and Castellón de la Plana, Inmaculada provides expert legal advice and assistance to English-speakers in Property matters, Contract Breaches/Debt Recovery, Family law and Business formation and bookkeeping service.
- LidiaLidia has a profound knowledge and experience of property law and planning regulations, having worked in the legal department of the Public Administration in the Costa Azahar for close on 10 years, before moving to private practice, She prides herself on being accessible and able to empathise with client's predicaments while seeking always to always work diligently for the best possible outcome.
- Theo Kleynhans, Castellón de la PlanaTuesday, December 05, 2017I always felt safe with Lidia. She knows what she is doing and was extremely professional and helpful.
I think she was priced perfectly and I believe that she always understood me. I will recommen...d her with ease. She will remain my spanish Lawyer.
- S Watts, UKMonday, July 24, 2017
Inmaculada always responded promptly to all communications. Inma fully understood both my requirements and the relevant Spanish legal system. She offered good advice on...both general and specific areas of business.
Inma was clear about the potential costs involved in her services and I felt that these were great value for money. Extremely approachable and professional. I can not thank her enough.
- MG, CastellonThursday, February 16, 2017Lidia was really helpful and answered my questions clearly. I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Claire Lane, UKTuesday, November 08, 2016Inma was very helpful, made everything so easy and very patient with all my questions as I am a worrier. Couldn’t have asked for better service.
- M Strachan, LondonMonday, July 06, 2015My lawyer was very helpful, always happy to assist and was bilingual. I was very satisfied with the service and would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Joscelin Ryan, Belgium/UKSunday, February 15, 2015My Lawyer was extremely helpful and professional when having discussions on the telephone. When we met in person she was friendly and I really felt she wanted to help me and do her best for me.
It ...has given me confidence after a difficult experience and I would have no hesitation to use her, and Advocate Abroad again. The service overall was exemplary.
- Eric Wagemans, NetherlandsTuesday, September 09, 2014Our lawyer provided quick responses to all our questions in clear English, and we were even able to chat using skype!
Very straightforward in explaining to us what to do, and what not to do, and cl...ear about the consequences of our choices.
She was very clear on fees. Flexible on hours. Also gave unasked but meaningful advise. A top trustworthy service for a very good price.
The team in Castellón de la Plana
Beginning with the drafting of a straight-forward will to take care of your Spanish assets in the most efficient and economical manner through to the management and administration of an inheritance in Spain – either with foreign or Spanish wills, or neither, our specialist Probate solicitors can guide our clients through the entire process with practical and straightforward advice.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Valencia.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations.
The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.