- ErardoErardo is an experienced English-speaking lawyer in Lanzarote. For over 10 years he has provided expert legal advice to English-speakers in matters relating to Property Law & Conveyances, Contract Law, Business Formation, Negligence and Family Law.
- CristinaCristina brings not only a great deal of experience dealing with international clients but has also been based abroad for many years, accordingly she speaks English fluently. As a result her communication is of the highest level, meaning that clients understand fully any legal process they are undertaking, thereby ensuring peace of mind at all times. Cristina deals with property related matters as well as probate and family law on behalf of English-speaking clients.
- Martina, PlymouthMonday, March 05, 2018Erardo was fantastic and helped immensely during a very difficult situation.
He consulted with my lawyer in the UK and explained to her what needed done. Without him the situation would not have be...en resolved. He was very understanding and I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him. Outstanding.
- Norman McElroy, Northern IrelandThursday, January 18, 2018Erardo was very professional, always available and most courteous in all the dealings I had with him. I would be happy to recommend Erardo to anyone.
- Graham & Karen Pell, Nottingham EnglandTuesday, September 05, 2017I found Erardo very approachable, he always answered all the questions that we asked of him quickly, giving us all the information we needed.
He offered a good value for money service & met with u...s anytime we needed assistance, but did provide most of the information we needed by e-mail (which were all in good quality of our language - English).
I would use Erardo again to do other legal matters & would not go elsewhere e.g. writing our Spanish wills etc. We would recommend him to others if asked.
- LA, ItalyThursday, July 06, 2017Very happy with Erardo. Very responsive, dealt quickly with my request. Gave me excellent advice on how to move forward and finalize transaction. Very easy to communicate with. Excellent.
- Stephen Perrie, ScotlandWednesday, July 05, 2017Absolutely first class service. Fast very efficient and kept me informed at every stage. Answered every single e mail even just to be polite sometimes.
Would definitely recommend this man service a...nd his staff. First contact till completion.
- Jill Clash, LanzaroteTuesday, September 13, 2016Found Erardo very helpful and understanding, felt very comfortable talking to him.
Would definitely use his services again. Unfortunately after all the initial paperwork, payments, doctor and court... visits the case was unable to go ahead as no-one was able to trace the owner of the premises where the incident occurred.
- Angie and Eddie, Playa BlancaFriday, August 05, 2016Responded to all of our emails very quickly, efficient and professional. We will definitely use Erardo and his team again.
- Natalie knowles, TorquayTuesday, March 01, 2016Erardo always returned emails to any of our questions straight away. We thought he was great value for money and he made it very straight forward to understand all the legal procedures and went out of... his way to help us.
He was extremely approachable and professional.
- David L, IrelandMonday, February 29, 2016Erardo was always happy to assist.
He was approachable and professional in all dealings however I think that both lawyer and translator fee’s generally could be more competitive for straight forw...ard conveyancing work.
- M Breeze, NuneatonThursday, February 25, 2016Very satisfied with the service. Erardo was extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more. I will definitely use his services in the future.
- S.C., LanzaroteThursday, September 18, 2014Nothing seemed to much trouble, and time was never an issue, everything was explained , and the best solutions for our problems were always suggested.
It is hard to find any area that could have be...en improved upon in our case.
- N. R. W. Esher, UKTuesday, February 11, 2014Professional, complete solution to legal requirement, helpful, good value, trustworthy, someone I would highly recommend. Translation service also excellent.
Making a will to deal with your Spanish assets is straightforward and necessary to give you peace of mind for your family’s future. Our English-speaking lawyers can ensure that your Will is drafted in accordance with Spanish laws and will give effect to your wishes with regard to the distribution of your assets in Spain.
Whether you have a Spanish will or no Will at all, our experienced English-speaking lawyers will assist you with the administration of the Spanish estate of a deceased loved one, ensuring the efficient and cost effective distribution of assets to the beneficiaries including registration of the assets in the names of the beneficiaries on the appropriate Spanish registries, payment of taxes as well as taking care of all the necessary paperwork.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result. Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Las Palmas.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations. The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.