- ManuelManuel has been a registered lawyer in Alicante Province since 1997. He is specialised primarily in legal and tax advice to individuals and businesses in Spain who are involved in the purchase of real estate, ensuring they obtain the best legal and tax advantages. Manuel also assists clients in the associated fields of inheritance and family law, and also manages matters of contract law.
- Jim Shanks, DeniaThursday, March 09, 2017Manuel is a consummate professional with a quietly confident manner that is highly reassuring to the layperson unversed in legal matters.
I will definitely use Manuel´s services in the future shou...ld such need arise.
Our English-speaking solicitors will be delighted to assist you with whatever aspect of inheritance in Spain that you need to deal with.
If you are looking to make or change your Will dealing with your assets in Spain; arrange a power of attorney; discuss possible contentious probate matters where you do not agree with a Will or how an estate is being divided; or administer the estate of a deceased loved one in Spain – with a Spanish or non-Spanish will, or indeed without an existing will, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Alicante.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations.
The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.