- BeatrizBBeatriz is an experienced solicitor practicing law in Malaga province. She provides expert legal advice to English-speakers across the Malaga region on matters such as Property Conveyancing, Inheritances, Contract Law, Immigration and Family Law.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- K West, NerjaMonday, August 07, 2017Beatriz spoke English more or less fluently, and put me and my wife at ease with what can be a difficult process. She could have improved on written communication at the end of the process but would d...efinitely use her services again.
- Paul W, ShorehamSaturday, July 15, 2017Beatriz was very helpful, always happy to assist. I definitely would use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Mike B, South of EnglandThursday, December 15, 2016Beatriz responded immediately to my first approach and always quickly thereafter, understood and knew the law/background, carried out local activities in addition on my behalf, good value for money, h...elped us through an unfamiliar situation very well in a personable and pleasant way.
People had warned me the key to this was finding a trustworthy lawyer in Spain so I approached a couple of lawyers in Nerja and judged on their first response, Beatriz obviously passed that test.
- Terence David, Valle Niza PlayaSunday, June 26, 2016We found Beatriz extremely helpful and understanding. Everything was clearly explained in person and by internet. Nothing was too much trouble for Beatriz in helping us.
- Matthew Jarrett, WarmingtonTuesday, April 05, 2016Beatriz was very understanding about what type of service we were looking for. This was our first purchase in Spain and we relied heavily on Beatriz to help us make the right decisions.
She not onl...y provided vital details regarding the law in Spain but also helped us with dealing with the Estate Agent and the process. Her local knowledge was also excellent and helped us to see the true value of our purchase.
- Michael Bailey, CanillasSaturday, October 31, 2015Always helpful and available. Never made us feel uncomfortable when we did not understand the process or language etc.
Very pleasant manner and always met the qualities listed in the above survey q...uestion (responsiveness, understanding, value for money, ability to explain and provide appropriate legal solutions, approachability and professionalism).
- Dag Martin Watvedt, NorwayMonday, July 13, 2015She really understood the situation and took the initiative to solve the issues, but always informed me and asked if I agreed + explained why certain things were so difficult, related to special prote...cted land.
- Barry Hart, NerjaThursday, March 05, 2015Our lawyer Beatriz was responsive and Kept us informed at all stages.Went over and above to help with smaller issues that weren’t necessarily her domain (utility companies, keys etc)
Always pleas...ant, helpful and thorough.
Noticed anomalies on the paperwork that had been missed by everybody else.
Really pleasant to deal with.
- JS, SwedenThursday, January 01, 2015Our lawyer was very helpful, always happy to assist. Her English was more or less fluent. I liked that she was very responsive and quick. I would definitely use her services again.
- PSA, RondaTuesday, December 30, 2014There seemed to be some confusion about what we were trying to accomplish. In the end we were successful. Getting the NIE is not a simple process.
Make sure you have everything in Spanish if the or...iginal is in another language.
Overall I was very pleased with the outcome.
- GT, Puente Don Manuel, VelezFriday, November 28, 2014Overall very satisfied with the service. House purchase went through quickly and no hitches.
Beatriz always answered calls and emails promptly when we had any questions. She arranged notary as near... to our house as possible. Would definitely use this lawyer in the future.
- Allison Andrew, TorroxFriday, November 28, 2014My lawyer responded very quickly when contacted, and explained the appropriate legal solution to our problem, which very quickly had the desired effect.
She had more or less fluent English and we w...ould definitely use her services again.
- Brian and Elaine OrmondeMonday, August 18, 2014We found Beatriz to be very professional. She helped us with all aspects of our house purchase quickly and efficiently. From our initial deposit to signing for the property took just a week.
We wou...ld definitely use this law firm again and would recommend to other people.
We have considerable experience in administering Spanish estates of deceased loved ones on behalf of English-speaking clients from start to finish. Our goal is to complete the administration of the estate as quickly and as efficiently as possible – whether a Will has been created or not.
For those who are planning for the future we provide a Wills drafting service so that you can relax in the knowledge that your assets will be distributed to your beneficiaries in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result. Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Malaga.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations. The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.