- JaimeJaime is an experienced lawyer with an impressive academic track record which includes a Masters in Law at the prestigious Instituto de la Empresa in Madrid. Jaime speaks fluent English and advises clients on matters of civil law, including property matters, inheritances and family law as well as a wide range of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Mark Wreford, Espinosa de Los MonterosTuesday, August 15, 2017We liked everything about the service we received from Jaime: he was bilingual and he was so much more approachable than lawyers in the UK.
Went the extra mile for us and helped us immensely...and ...a lovely guy too!
- Javier Olarreta, IrelandFriday, November 18, 2016Good responsiveness and very helpful and knowledgeable.
- Tim and Joanna Robinson, UKWednesday, July 06, 2016Excellent in every way ! Helpful, efficient and quick to respond, extremely pleasant to deal with. Would have no hesitation in recommending.
The team in Santander
We offer a comprehensive Wills & Probate service at competitive rates and which is helpful, knowledgeable and personalised to each client. We will ensure that your Spanish estate is managed effectively and efficiently to guarantee that your assets are distributed to the appropriate beneficiaries in a tax-efficient manner.
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm is particularly suitable for managing those inheritance issues faced by non-resident beneficiaries, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of el Señorio de Vizcaya.
This Probate Service is designed specifically with the English-speaking client in mind and makes provision for all possible situations.
The service includes the following features as well as continuous support from English-speaking lawyers:
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrangement of a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office of Hacienda.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.