Non-Payment of Child Maintenance in TurkeySearching for Non-Payment of Child Maintenance in Turkey Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Turkey
Non-Payment of Child Maintenance
This service is available across Turkey
Who is this service for?
It is an unfortunate aspect of modern life that those who are responsible for the upkeep of their children fail to carry-out their moral and legal obligations towards their children. Matters are made all the more complicated when the person evading their responsibilities towards their children move to a foreign country.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to determine your best legal options in the situation
- Representation in negotiations with the other parent
- Drafting of a binding agreement to ensure the parental responsibilities are met
- If an amicable agreement is not possible, your lawyer will be able to initiate legal proceedings to obtain a Court Order to ensure that the children receive the necessary amount of maintenance
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.